If you’ve spent time here on TheOldfatherGroup.com, you may have noticed a relatively new concept in the world of real estate marketing that we’ve begun implementing in coastal Delaware – using three-dimensional photography and video to showcase the interior of homes currently for sale by our firm.
Over the last couple of years, we’ve been fortunate enough to assemble a talented group of photographers, writers and designers here at the Oldfather Group. Because of this, we’re now able to showcase our clients’ homes in this unique, modern and eye-catching way.
This is the wave of the future, and we’re on the cutting edge of that wave here at the Oldfather Group of Ocean Atlantic Sotheby’s International Realty. It’s an incredible way to view a listed home...but don’t just take our word for it.
The Altman Brothers, renowned in the real estate industry for their celebrity and elite clientele, as well as for selling a one bedroom home in Los Angeles for a record $21.5 million, is using the same technology we're currently utilizing at the Oldfather Group.
Other television personalities are also on board, calling the technology "the wave of the future" and "the way everyone will one day be purchasing homes."
To see how this technology is being used on a local level, click HERE now to see an Oldfather Group listing that features this new marketing method, or go HERE to view coastal Delaware homes that are currently on the market.
Also, click HERE for a Fortune story regarding what Sotheby’s International Realty, our parent company, is doing with virtual reality.
What did you think? Pretty impressive right?
Now, a few particulars about using 3D photography in our local marketing efforts:
- Our 3-D models are based on photographs taken on-site by our chief photographer, as well as on readings from infrared sensors.
- These renderings are made possible due to sophisticated 3-D technology and are not commonly used in the real estate industry today, though it could be utilized more in coming years when costs decrease.
- Thus far at the Oldfather Group, we've showcased nearly 40 client properties using this new technology.
- The technology allows prospective homebuyers to virtually “walk through a house” using only their keyboard.
- We believe this is the future of real estate, particularly for high-end properties, and we want to be on the cutting edge of this technology.
Can you imagine how prospective buyers might feel when seeing a home they’re interested in via this unique method? It’s almost like picturing yourself already in the home, but in a modern techie kind of way.
When all is said and done, this is just an impressive marketing tool and a value added service that we provide to our clients. But it’s also an invaluable tool for prospective buyers, giving them a way to thoroughly examine area homes before actually setting foot on a new property.
Now, picture your own home in this manner. If you’re thinking of selling, give us a call at 302-360-8870 and, as we like to say at the Oldfather Group, let us make your home famous!